Urban Craft Uprising’s Premier Northwest Food Show
COME DISCOVER THE BEST CRAFT FOOD MAKERS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST AT URBAN CRAFT UPRISING’S PREMIER FOOD SHOW — NOW IN BOTH SEATTLE AND PORTLAND!
This specialty food festival will be geared to both everyday customers, as well as to restaurants, chefs, and other professionals in the industry.
August 5th (Portland) // $175 booth fee (5′ x 8′)
August 27th (seattle) // $225 booth fee (5′ x 10′)
***We have already juried for both shows, but we do have spots remaining in select categories***
Why come to Gobble Up?
- It’s FREE to attend!
- You’ll get to sample and enjoy delicious foods all day long
- You’ll have dozens of chances to win FREE raffle prizes, donated by some of our favorite local restaurants and small businesses (like the ones you see at the bottom of this page!)
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person! You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restaurateurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend! Register today
Gobble Up is produced by Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show. We’ve been putting on our own bi-annual craft shows here in Seattle for 15 years, as well as smaller co-hosted shows in the area since 2014. We also offer many networking and business-building events for small business owners. It is exciting that so many people have made craft food their full time business, and Gobble Up aims to connect these makers with everyday consumers, as well as restaurant owners and chefs. By dedicating an entire show just to these special crafty folks instead of just a single category of our larger craft shows, we are able to get so many more of their products in front of the food lovers who want to find them!