Urban Craft Uprising’s Premier Northwest Food Show
COME DISCOVER THE BEST CRAFT FOOD MAKERS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST AT URBAN CRAFT UPRISING’S PREMIER FOOD SHOW — entirely virtual for 2020!
At Gobble Up, shoppers will find innovative, local treats ranging from macarons to forest-infused spirits to cooking sauces to shrubs to bone broth, uniquely flavored nut butters to spirited ice cream, as well as handmade kitchenware like cutting boards, oven mitts, and reusable wax food wrap. This show will be happening TWO weekends before Thanksgiving this year, taking advantage of the kick-off to the holiday shopping season and allowing time for vendors to ship your goodies to you in time for the holiday. This will be a great event at which to buy holiday ingredients and treats, for both home cooks and chefs alike—especially those looking to highlight locally made products.
Why come to Gobble Up?
- It’s FREE to register!
- You’ll have dozens of chances to win FREE raffle prizes, donated by some of our favorite local restaurants and small businesses (like the ones you see at the bottom of this page!)
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…and who may become one of your new favorite brands to stock up with!
- For those of you excited about the local food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restaurateurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend, and this year you can do it in your pajamas!
Gobble Up is produced by Urban Craft Uprising, Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show. We’ve been putting on our own bi-annual craft shows here in Seattle for 15 years, as well as smaller co-hosted shows in the area since 2014. We also offer many networking and business-building events for small business owners. It is exciting that so many people have made craft food their full time business, and Gobble Up aims to connect these makers with everyday consumers, as well as restaurant owners and chefs. By dedicating an entire show just to these special crafty folks instead of just a single category of our larger craft shows, we are able to get so many more of their products in front of the food lovers who want to find them!