1) Where does your passion for food come from?
Exploring the world and realizing that food is not an afterthought for people in many other cultures.
2) Tell us about your culinary journey.
Living on a small island in the Pacific Northwest, we’ve gotten really into the habit of making our own food. We roast our own coffee, forage for mushrooms, bake fresh sourdough bread every few days, and wildcraft our tea. It connects us to the land and helps us find gratitude in the daily practice of living our lives.
3) Where is your favorite place to eat?
Around our own kitchen table on a cold, blustery day.
4) Where do you source your ingredients?
local organic farms in the pacific northwest / foraged from local trees
5) Tell us about a new product you are working on.
It’s a new take on Golden Milk. It’s amazing.